Friday, 25 January 2008

Future Event


We plan to go Ten Pin Bowling on Saturday 16th Feb.
We will meet at the Church as we nornally would on a Saturday Social Evening 730 pm.
I will be asking for names on Saturday 2nd Feb. at the Love Russia Fund Raising Event, I will let you know the cost too.

5 comments:

Robbie said...

Hey Malc - wats with the picture of a log loL!

We need to get the youngsters on this sometime - if we had access to the wireless at church we could do it on a saturday - wat u think?

CECYM said...

What do you mean get the youngsters on it? Do you mean get them to post stuff? Saturday is Love Russia, time will be tight! All I need is email addresses then I can send out invites to join. I think that might be easier, not sure if they are even looking at it?!?

Josh said...

I think malc that only you robbie and me look at it at the moment, thats of people who are in this country anyway lol. Maybe we should try to publicise it more and actually say if you want to find out what's going on, then check the blog cos it always has up to date news. But to get the youngsters hooked, they are going to have to be drawn in the first time they look and be eager to return again. It has me hooked anyway - i look nearly everyday even when no one posts anything for weeks - maybe thats just because I have some kind of obsessive compulsive disorder or something, but I like it. hmmm

CECYM said...

Point taken. Publicity is always a good thing. Put your thinking caps on! How about a nice big banner above the serving hatch maybe that will catch peoples eye. Seriously once they start looking and there is always something interesting to read (not just the 3 of us trapping on)they will soon keep looking and maybe posting stuff. "Its Good to Blog" TTFN.

Robbie said...

By youngsters - i meant get them to setup their own accounts, and if we do it on our laptops through the wireless at church, then they may be more eager to do it, bcaus signup takes 10 mins and i know sam and betsy are on dialup and that would cost alot of money.

But what do I know anyway lol! Unlucky Havant and Waterlooville.