Monday, 7 January 2008

After Church

I was just wondering what the future of After Church is going to be. I know its a much discussed topic and was due to be reviewed in the New Year as it was only a trial anyway. Have any conclusions been made or alternatives suggested to provide something for the people that come along on a Saturday with some Biblical input?

3 comments:

Robbie said...

restart next week

lisbeth said...

hello!!!!
i cant work out how to post a new thing!!!!!oh well! does anyone look at this anymore anyway!
i hope you are all ok in the cold!!! it has been really hot here but it has also rained alot! we missed church today as our taxi was almost an hour late (we are having a few problems with taxis the seem to run on african time which means show up when you want)we have been working 1-7 the last 2 weeks but next week we have to get up really early as we start at 7am!!! it takes about half an hour to get the the babies home from where we are staying. the guest house is amazing and it has the best view ever. they are getting new babies almost every day and are having to get new beds made the kids are lovly and they all have had a bad start to their little lives but they are always so happy. rach and i keep being told we dont eat enough (ugandans eat loads) rach has tried loads of new food im not to keen( most of the food she has tried has made her want to throw up!!) loads of love xxx

Josh said...

I still look every day (almost). Great to hear from you, it sounds ike you're having an amazing time which is fantastic. Its been raining here practically every day last week, my feet got wet on the walk into Uni many a day. I hope you had a great birthday Rach and good on you for trying new food. And I always thought Elisabeth that you didn't eat much.... (pudding lol) but now its obviously been proved true. I'll try to update you on news back here: We had 13 people at the last Saturday event, 12 at the first kings kids but then 24 the week after, after all the leaders prayed, I've got exams over the next week but then get a week off, and Naomi and 2 of her housemates came down to visit this weekend. Everyone's busy gettin g ready for Love Russia in 2 weeks, we saw a replay video of last year on the new projector after this mornings church, our costumes were ridiculous! Keep up the good work