Tuesday, 6 November 2007

Auction Evening

Well, the Auction Evening is nearly upon us.

We are slowly (emphasise that) getting items in, but still no where near enough. We have got some really good items, which should bring in some dosh, but we need more.

So can I ask that people who are part of the After Church group get searching for stuff, so that we can put it all on the auction - we need it asap, since we need to update our auction database.

Im probably going to do some posters for the church, Malc, I know that you managed to do that A3 ones in the church, so can i pass them onto you to print off???

Thanks,

R

2 comments:

CECYM said...

Robbie, Amanda used the school copier and wont be able to again. I know Jim Latham offered so ask him.

Robbie said...

Thanks Malc, what I needed to know.
Brilliant