
A good meeting was held on Monday to talk about and organise stuff for the Saturday social (no name yet, come on get those thinking caps on).
Be encouraged even though the group is small I feel that we are building relationships within the group. Dont forget at the moment we are building the foundations of this group. Keep it up!
The responsibilities that you take on are much appreciated and will help to make this ministry stronger. Remember we are all good at different things which makes this all the more exciting.
Keep encouraging others to attend, not only Saturday but Sunday after Church too.
Keep the 2 way communication going on the blog, a chat and text.
Here are the items planned for the program.
Sat. 10th Nov. Games Night.
Sat. 24th Nov. Make a film night.
Sat. 8th Dec. Church Barn Dance.
Sat. 22nd Dec. Christmas Eats.
Sat. 5th Jan. Ready steady cook.
Sat. 19th Jan. Paulsgrove? - Issues!
Sat. 2nd Feb. Love Russia.
Sat. 16th Feb. Bowling.
Sat. 1st Mar. Laser Quest.
Sat. 15th Mar. Travelling Supper.
Sat. 29th Mar. Mystery Tour.
Sat. 12th Apr. Shopping Challenge.
Sat. 26th Apr. BBQ.
As the dates get closer I will be asking some of you to organise some of these Evenings.
Cards will be produced with all these dates on so they can be given out, and kept for your reminders.
"click on this link, be patient it is well worth a look."
7 comments:
i believe this warrants a prize for the most informative blog yet - containing information relevent up until April 2008! I've searched around and Pete Mercer is willing to lend us his camera for the 'make a film' evening in two weeks time
I can do the editing of the film if u want since I have access to Imacs and have experience of using them if you want.
Also, Malc, can I borrow ur church key for Saturday evening? If not thats kewl, I can get a different one.
Yeah i think i'll take up the offer of the editing, was wondering how that was going to happen. and you can have my church key if you want - you asked us to get there early to set up, what time? I guess you won't have finished work till 7?
LOL - yeah, Angus seemed to know how to do from his career as a movie director loL! Wouldnt suprise you would it!!!
Erm, well, I am stil trying to work out what time I am getting there lol - probably as close to 7.15 as possible, may just get dropped off at 7.
Can you give me ur church key at work then? when you are leaving? is that ok? Lots of questions? lol
Looks like I am going to have to get some Table Tennis practice in before tomorrow loL!
i don't think he quite made it as a director but I'm pretty sure Angus has worked for a film company for a breif period in his life. Anyway, moving on to topics that other people might actually stand a chance of understanding, I finish at 1 tomorrow, but I could just be there at 7 to open up the church anyway which would save me forgetting to give you the key and possibly trying to search for you if you haven't quite started by the time i finish and then look in the wrong place and get very confused. Anyway, if I open the church up at 7 is that ok? Then you can come in as soon as and we can set up stuff. Phew. And don't get too much practice because i won't be able to beat you!
Ha - you only beat me once - and that was wen people were jeering "Our Robbie is a wet, wet Robbie!!!" So not too fair, but tomorrow, i will
UNLEASH THE FURY!
im not even going to ask about why they were shouting that!!
Post a Comment