Yes you are on the right BLOG for those of you who visit on a regular basis.
Fancied a bit of a change!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cowplain Evangelical Church Youth Ministry. This Blog is for anyone who is involved with or attends any of the 2 Youth Events at C.E.C. or for those of you would like to add anything for advice, thanks or encouragement. Wednesday night "JYG" for the Cowplain area local youth. Friday Evening Event called "Chilli" for Church youth and friends. Thanks for looking.
6 comments:
I'm struggling to read the text - its in a black font on a black background - is there any way to overcome this?
How is That?
Much better! Loving the lime green. The first introductory paragraph is still in black though, if I were to be picky
Malc -
You need to change the resolution on the website setup -
I think you can probably do that on the blog settings, or change the Cascading Style Sheet to fit into the screen.
And mayb limit it to 2 posts on the site, with the list on the left as epr usual!
Eh!
Lol - just thought I would use some Computing dialect to confuse you lol!
Post a Comment