This Saurday its Video and chip night in the church, so bring some dosh for chips and we wait with anticipation as to what the film will be. Sunday after Church is at my house. The devotional this week is Rachel. Also it is good to see people joining in on the blog.
Rachel and Elisabeth, you need to confirm with your mums that they are willing to do the food for the quiz night? Only 22 days to go, YES only 22 days to go!
We will soon have to have a meeting and decide on a program for Saturday nights, so bring your diary on Saturday and we will decide a date. One of the items on the agenda (oh yes we will be doing this properly) will be a name for the group, so get those thinking caps on. I will also be giving you all some responsibilities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
i have asked my mum and she is happy to do it.
Hi Its Robbie again
Just thought I would say that I really enjoyed this evening - even though we didnt play Hide and Seek :)!
My days free this week are -
Monday - after 5 - although I have to travel from Pompey -
Tuesday - after 7 - when I have finished work
Wednesday - i dont think any1 can do
Thursday - anytime after 5
Friday - dont even suggest it
Yeah I'm free Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evening
Change that = not free Thursday anymore
Thanks Rachey for the devotional last night - that is if you ever mange to find time to read this! I like the way each week they've been different, from the short and little effort to deep and personal. Keep up the good work folks
Just a message -
What I said about Faith and Matt last nite is strictly "Dont tell" anyone, caus I will probably be shot.
So if you can keep it to urselfs would be nice
What is happening on Saturday?
Post a Comment