
As discussed on Sunday, we need to have a meeting about Saturday nights. Iam suggesting 730 on Mon. Nov. 5th. all of you need to respond in agreement or another time and date. I know we are all busy but it should only take 1 hour if we are positive, please think about stuff we could do as a group, any time spent prior to the meeting will make our get together more profitable.
7 comments:
Yes I should be able to make it and will ponder various events we could conduct
I wont be able to stay for all of it - I just dont have the time. I can make half an hour/45mins
as i said monday it fine with me. i will try to think of some stuff but my brains not in to thinking at the mo......actually it never is!!! :)
By the Way whats the thing with the marmite? Is it that you either love or hate the idea of a 'youth group committee meeting?'
Josh can you ask your Dad if he can make it?
Lol I've already sent you a text and only just saw this message. Hmm, don't know what to do now, should I ask him or will you?
Why dont you just ask him?
Post a Comment